Hodges Water Department is open from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m Monday – Friday (closed for lunch and holidays) Phone (205) 935-3445
1942 St. Hwy. 172 (Physical address) PO Box 87 (Mailing address) Hodges, AL 35571
- $500 Tap fee (includes $50 deposit)
- $100 Deposit ($50 service charge + $50 deposit= $100 for everyone)
- $40 Service call
- $50 Lock meter + bill must be paid in full to unlock
- $33 Return check fee
- Road bores – $500 tap fee + $200 service charge + permit fee + engineer (if needed for State Highway) + contractor + parts. $200 service fee must be paid before an estimate can be prepared (non-refundable).
- Cut lock off: 1st offence – $250, 2nd offence – $500
- Base Rates – $17.00 to $20.00
- Outside – $21 – $24
- Commercial – $73.90 – this includes: 12,000 gallons of water and a reduced rate per 1000 gallons.
Application for Water: hodges-water-dept-application Renters fill out all (4) pages (disregard blank page). If customer owns property, fill out last (2) pages (disregard blank page).
The Water Board meets the 2nd Tuesday monthly at 7:00 p.m. at the Town Hall. Changes will be posted at Town Hall and the Post Office.
Water Department Contacts:
- Alison Raper, Clerk 205-935-3445
- Anthony Lovett – Certified Water Operator
- Bill Petree
In case of an emergency after hours contact Anthony Lovett 205-495-9235
- Ed Crouch Water Superintendent
- Chairman Brian Scott
- Jason Gann
- Paul Clingan